Info and Policies
Atlantic Shore Vacations – Ocean City, MD Rental Information & Policies
Welcome to Atlantic Shore Vacations. We thank you for your interest and are eager to help you find the perfect property for your getaway.
Please carefully read this page prior to making your reservation
Please Note:A copy of the Guest Rental Agreement will be mailed to you for signature prior to finalizing your reservation
Guest Rental Agreement – Atlantic Shore Vacation Properties
- We very much appreciate your reservation with us in Ocean City, Md. We wish you, our guest, a fun-filled relaxing stay. Please be respectful of our second home and remember this is not a hotel it is our home.
- Guest reserving the property must be 25 years of age or older and must accompany their guests during their stay unless prior arrangements have been made. The weeks run from Sunday to Sunday or Saturday to Saturday. Mini-Week reservations vary.
- PREMISES/DURATION/RATE: Atlantic Shore Vacations. (Agent) shall provide lodging in Ocean City, MD to the Guest, at the premises identified on the invoice for the period of time and at the rate identified on the invoice. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. Guest may not reenter the premises to shower, change clothes, pack, etc. after check-out. Guest shall vacate the premises at the end of the term unless advised sooner to vacate due to violation of restrictions set forth below. Agent may enter the premises for repair or inspection at the Agent’s discretion.
Please note some buildings charge a parking/registration/amenity fee payable at the building. *This does not apply to your reservation
- Smoking: The properties are all strictly NON-SMOKING; Smoking is only permitted outside the condo. Please dispose of your cigarette butts accordingly and do not throw them on the sidewalk or into the street. Failure to comply with this rule will warrant an additional cleaning fee assessment of $ 250.00 either by direct invoice or a withholding of your security deposit.
- Linens and Towels: Guests will need to bring their own linens, towels, paper products and detergents. A few communal linens and towels may be available at the properties. If you use them, please keep in mind that these must be laundered and placed back where they were found prior to your check-out. Also, make sure you BRING YOUR OWN BEACH TOWELS & OUTSIDE CHAIRS. Note: there is an outside rinse area at all the properties for you and your beach stuff.
- Parking: The Properties have assigned parking spaces – please verify where these spaces are prior to your visit. We are not responsible for towed vehicles. If applicable place your parking passes on your dashboard. Please look for markings on the curb or pavement. There is also public parking nearby – look for the signs.
- Occupancy: The property occupancy limits are in accordance with the state fire marshal’s office. Please verify what those limits are prior to your arrival. This information can be found on our website www.AtlanticShoreVacations.com.
- Kitchen: The kitchen, oven, plates, cups, utensils, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, toaster, Keurig, coffee makers and microwave are available for your use. Please clean them properly and put them back where they belong prior to your departure.
- Washer and Dryer: The washer and dryer are there for your use – please bring your own detergent and remember to clean out the lint trap before each use and please do not overload them.
- Cleaning and Trash Removal: Unless prior arrangements have been made our cleaning service will clean immediately following your checkout at 10:00 A.M. Should you find that you forgot something you may go in while they are there to retrieve your item(s). The cleaning service will clean the bedrooms, bathrooms, floors and kitchen sink etc., However, they will not remove trash or launder linens & towels so if you choose to use the few communal linens and towels from the condo please wash, dry, fold them and put them in the linen closet in the hallway. If you use them and do not launder them a $50.00 charge will be invoiced to you. Please make sure the refrigerator is cleaned out and leftover items are thrown away. All trash must be put in the dumpsters which are located directly behind the buildings in the rear of the parking lot. Note: There is no direct recycling in Ocean City it is all part of Ocean City’s Waste-To-Energy program so please put all trash in the dumpster. Do not leave trash behind or you will be invoiced an additional cost of $ 25.00 to remove your trash.
- Departure / Thermostat: Please make sure all doors are locked including the sliding glass door. Thermostats: Please make sure in the spring and summer that the air conditioning is set to 75 degrees prior to leaving and in off season months please set the heat to 55 degrees.
- Damage/Maintenance: If guest(s) damage anything on the property such as walls, bathrooms, furnishings, bedding, windows, appliances, etc. it is the tenant’s responsibility to pay for the damages. The cleaning service has an inventory sheet that they will fill out prior to cleaning and if damages are found or items are missing you will be contacted to rectify the matter. If maintenance issues arise during your stay (i.e. problems with the air conditioning, appliances, cable TV, Internet or phone, etc.) you may call Eric 570-336-1088 or Ty 570-336-1919.
- Underage Drinking /Illegal Drugs: Underage drinking or the use of illegal drugs is not permitted on the premises. The registered guest assumes full responsibility for issues resulting from underage drinking or the use of illegal drugs. It is the full responsibility of the registered guest to police this issue. *NO HOUSE PARTIES ARE ALLOWED
- We respectfully ask that you PLEASE MAKE THE BEDS prior to check out. The cleaning service is not responsible for making the beds.
SIGNATURE PAGE ON BACK
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Unless other arrangements have been made a Refundable Security Deposit of $ 250.00 is due immediately upon booking in order to secure your dates. Senior Week Refundable Security Deposits are $ 750.00. The initial down payment of ½ your invoice amount is due within 14 Days of booking your stay. You may pay both at once if you wish. After receiving your security deposit and initial payment your remaining balance will be due 60 days prior to your stay. We prefer checks but accept visa/mc. Note: A Credit Card Processing fee of 3% will be added to your invoice if paying by Visa/MC.
- RULES/RESTRICTIONS: The premises must be occupied by the Guest whose name appears on the reservation and all occupants of the premises shall be supervised by Guest. Guest must be 25 years of age and a financially responsible adult. Occupancy shall not exceed the number of persons specified for the premises. The premises shall be used for residential purposes only. No animals of any type shall be kept or permitted in the premises. Occupants shall obey all state, county and municipal laws, ordinances, and regulations. Occupants shall obey all rules and regulations pertaining to the premises. It is the guest’s responsibility to obtain a copy of the building rules and regulations. Failure to do so does not constitute an excuse for non-compliance. Occupants shall not cause or allow activities on the premises to disturb neighbors. All appliances, equipment, plumbing and other fixtures shall be used carefully and for legitimate purposes No alterations, additions, or changes to the premises shall be made. No barbecue type cooking on the premises, including balconies. No alcoholic beverages exceeding 128 ounces per container (no Kegs) permitted on premises. No oversized vehicles on premises; some vehicles/trucks will not fit under parking garage. Trailers are prohibited on premises and streets. Atlantic Shore Vacations has no control or management authority for the pools, pool operation, pool hours, elevators, on-site parking, trash or other building related matters. Pool and amenities are not guaranteed. Occupants shall not cause or allow loud or excessive noise, music or other sounds to be made in the premises. Ocean City has adopted a Noise Control Ordinance that makes it unlawful to cause or permit noise levels which exceed those established by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene of the State of Maryland (COMAR 10.20.01). Upon notification that these noise levels have been exceeded as a result of activity on the premises, Guest shall vacate the premises. Note: Ocean City has other noise ordinances, which are criminal offenses if violated. Please review Info and Policies page of our website for additional Information.
- ORDER TO VACATE: Guest and all other occupants shall vacate the premises promptly upon order of owner or assigned Agent. All occupants who refuse to vacate the premises at the end of the term or upon demand of Agent shall be considered trespassers and subject to arrest and prosecution as such. No rental refund will be issued if Guest is ordered to vacate the premises. Guest’s/Occupant’s property left in the premises after the premises are vacated may be disposed of by the Agent in any manner without liability. Owner and Agent are not responsible for
- CANCELLATION & TRANSFER REFUND: Failure of Guest to pay Balance Due by due date shall authorize Agent to make the premises available for another Guest. 100% refund is given with a cancellation of 60 days or more prior to the date of your stay. 50 % refund is given with a notice of less than 60 days but greater than 30 days. No refunds will be given with less than a 30-day notice. Please note we are always willing to work with you if emergencies or unforeseen circumstances arise. Terms of agreement are in effect upon receipt of the initial payment. Signed agreement is not required for enforcement of cancellation policy. Agent reserves the right to cancel this agreement for good cause at any time, in which event Agent’s liability if any, shall be limited to funds received from Guest. Agent shall not be liable for any mechanical failures in the premises or appliances therein during the occupancy term; however, Agent shall take reasonable action to correct such failures. No refunds will be given for mechanical failures. Basic cable TV service provides limited channel selection. Phone, internet and cable service are not guaranteed. Guest’s misrepresentation of any fact in connection with this agreement shall entitle Agent to cancel same and retain all funds. No refunds will be given for inclement weather including hurricanes.
- LEGAL ACTION: If Guest breaches this agreement, Guest shall be obligated to reimburse Agent or the Owner of the premises for all costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, of all action reasonably necessary to protect the Agent’s or Owner’s interests hereunder. The parties agree that any litigation involving this agreement or Guest’s occupancy of the premises shall be maintained in Worcester County, Maryland, and Guest waives any venue objection they may otherwise have.
- INDEMNITY/HOLD HARMLESS: Guest shall indemnify Agent and the Owner of the premises and hold them harmless on account of property damage, personal injury, or other financial loss, caused by Guest or other occupants of the premises. Guest/Occupant must exercise their own judgment when selecting unit. Guests with special needs of any kind should inspect the accommodation prior to making a reservation or paying a deposit.
- BEACH REPLENISHMENT: The Town of Ocean City, the State of Maryland and the Army Corps of Engineers maintain the beach through a replenishment program. Occasional and unexpected inconveniences may result.
- AGREEMENT: This agreement constitutes the entire agreement and no other oral, implied or inferred representations, agreements or promises have been made by agent or owner unless expressly stated herein. Office address:Atlantic Shore Vacations 6850 Lows Road Bloomsburg, PA 17815
- Additional Information can be found on our website AtlanticShoreVacations.com. THANK YOU FOR BOOKING WITH US AND PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY IN OCEAN CITY MARYLAND!
Guest Signature ____________________________________________Date_________________________(Return 1 copy)